- Tuntematon aksentti:
Haettu sana löytyi näillä lähdekielillä:
- The sixth month of the Gregorian calendar, following May and preceding July. Abbreviation: Jun or Jun.
- for a girl born in June, used since the end of the 19th century.
- 'Twas early June, the new grass was flourishing everywheres, the posies in the yard—peonies and such—in full bloom, the sun was shining, and the water of the bay was blue, with light green streaks where the shoal showed.
- Her parents were old, really old. That's why they'd given her such an old-fashioned name. June, because she was born in June. If she'd been born in November would they have called her November? June was a name for women in sitcoms and soap operas, the name of women who knit with synthetic wool and follow recipes that use cornflakes, not the name of a thirty-year-old with a ring in her nose ('Oh, June'.)
- 14th June 14. kesäkuuta
- June 14th 14. kesäkuuta
- June 14 14. kesäkuuta (vain kirjoitettuna)
- 6/14 14. kesäkuuta (vain kirjoitettuna)